Latitude, a forward-thinking research firm located outside of Boston, is searching for someone with strong quant/formal reasoning aptitude to help our analyst team with research related day-to-day tasks.
The core areas of responsibility will be:
- Project Quality Assurance – Number checking, data cleaning, survey testing
- Data manipulation – charting, creating tables
- Analyst Support
- Detail oriented
- Communicates well speaking and writing
- Quantitative background a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- Experience with SPSS software or similar statistical analysis software
- Experience with Adobe Suite of products (InDesign, Photoshop, ect.)
- Interest in Media Research, new technologies
Latitude is looking for a candidate to work flexible hours on ad hoc basis. Pay is $13/hour (Mon-Fri); $16/per hour (Sat-Sun)
Latitude is an international research consultancy dedicated to helping clients envision and create the future through web-based innovation. We are a vibrant, innovative company with an impressive client list (Viacom, NBC Universal, AETN, ESPN, Scripps, About.com, BBC, etc.) and the desire and willingness to take chances and move in interesting new directions in the digital landscape, with an eye toward positive social outcomes.
We encourage creativity and initiative – and value intelligence over convention. Positions at Latitude offer the opportunity to work with and help develop the leading ideas and emerging technologies of our day.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com, and include job title (“Research Freelancer”) in the subject line.